- All membership benefits are only for active members in good standing and only during the term of their membership.
- We reserve the right to modify/change these Spa Rules and Regulations without prior notice.
- Each MassageLuXe/FaceLuXe location is individually owned and operated.
- YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY DURING YOUR PROFESSIONAL SPA SESSION. IF AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON, YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE TELL THE THERAPIST OR ESTHETICIAN THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO END THE SESSION IMMEDIATELY. LIKEWISE, IF AT ANY TIME THE SERVICE PROVIDER FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE, THEY WILL STOP THE SESSION. WE VALUE YOU CHOOSING MASSAGELUXE/FACELUXE AND WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A SAFE, RELAXING AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.
- To ensure that all our clients enjoy their visit, please keep noise to a minimum. All clients are required to turn off all cell phones or place them in silent mode upon entering the Spa.
- Clients are prohibited from conducting any of their own business activities on Spa premises, and from soliciting other clients or staff for any reason without the prior express written consent of the Spa Manager.
- The Spa reserves the right to remove any client from the premises and/or revoke/suspend/terminate the membership of any member who fails to follow Spa Rules and Regulations or for any reasons of nuisance, disturbance, moral turpitude or fraud. Refunds will not be provided in any of these instances.
Health and Safety
- Clients should alert their therapist or esthetician and potentially refrain from receiving services if they have been told to avoid our services from a medical professional, or if they have any of the following conditions: open cuts, abrasions, sores, infections, maladies or the inability to maintain personal hygiene, or if they have any condition that poses a threat to their health and/or safety or the health and/or safety of others. In addition, all clients agree to receive services in accordance with all public health requirements.
- It is the responsibility of each client to consult with their medical professional to determine if they have any of the above medical or other conditions and whether such a condition poses a threat to anyone’s health and/or safety.
- The Spas reserve the right to deny entry or services to any client over concerns for health and/or safety risks.
- To ensure you enjoy safe MassageLuXe/FaceLuXe services, clients with certain health conditions such as high blood pressure, heart conditions, who are currently pregnant or have any other medical conditions that may be relevant must inform the Spas front desk staff or management and their therapist/esthetician prior to receiving services. Alerting the front desk staff or management upon your arrival will help you enjoy your complete treatment time and the correct service.
Minors Receiving Services and Inside the Spa
- The Spas do not provide massage or esthetic services to minors under the age of twelve (12) except in accordance with our Minors Policy.
- Minors between the ages of 12 and 18 must have a parent or guardian in the service room throughout the entirety of the minor’s session, and this parent/guardian must fill out the Spa paperwork for the minor in the presence of a MassageLuXe Staff Member. This Staff Member must also sign the form acknowledging they witnessed the adult filling out and signing the documentation.
- The minor must be booked with a service provider of the same gender the minor identifies with unless the parent/guardian specifically requests otherwise.
- MassageLuXe/FaceLuXe cannot be responsible for minors left unattended in the Spa.
- Neither the Minors Policy nor any Spa Rule or Regulation will supersede any state or local regulations regarding the provision of massage and esthetic services.
- All clients can cancel their appointment(s) without charge up to two hours* before the scheduled service (except for holidays, holiday weekends, Valentines Day, Mothers Day and Fathers Day or for group appointments of 4 or more people, each of which require a 24-hour cancellation notice. If a client does not timely cancel and does not show up for their scheduled service(s), we reserve the right to charge the full price for the missed appointment(s).
*Franchise Spas also reserve the right to change this two-hour policy to a six-hour policy, where applicable.
- Periodically, the Spa may run special promotions that change the cancellation policy of appointments, in which case the cancellation policy referenced in that promotion will apply.
Policy on Nicotine and Legal Marijuana Consumption
- In the interest of providing a safe, legal and healthy environment for all clients and staff members, the use of tobacco and/or other nicotine products, including but not limited to smokeless tobacco or e-cigarettes, is not permitted on Spa premises. Marijuana consumption in any form is also prohibited on Spa premises.
Your Valuables and Personal Items
- Please always keep all valuables and personal items with you while inside the Spa facilities. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Food and Drinks Inside the Spa
- No outside food and/or drinks are permitted in the Spa. Food and/or drinks purchased or given to clients inside the Spa by staff members are permitted only in designated lobby and lounge areas. Water in an enclosed bottle is permitted anywhere inside the Spa.
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are not permitted on Spa property. If anyone is believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the Spa reserves the right to deny entry and/or remove that person from the Spa and contact the local authorities.
Refunds and/or Exchanges
- All services, gift cards, packages, memberships, and products are non-refundable.
- Only unopened and unused retail products purchased may be exchanged for other retail items, products and/or services of equal or lesser value at the location in which they were purchased, and only within seven calendar days from the original date of purchase.
- A receipt must be provided along with the original item of purchase to be granted an exchange.
- All refund requests must be handled by the local individually owned and operated Spa. The Franchisor, Massage Luxe International, LLC, does not handle such requests.
- All clients should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled service time to ensure full enjoyment of their complete treatment duration. New clients will be required to show a valid, government-issued photo ID to the front desk staff upon checking-in.
- All massage and facial sessions include five minutes before the hands-on portion begins and five minutes after the hands-on portion is over, for consultation and dressing. For example, a 1-hour session consists of a 50-minute hands-on service and 10 minutes of total time for consultation and dressing.
- Clients who arrive late for their scheduled service will be deducted the total amount of minutes they were late from the total time of their scheduled hands-on session. For example: if a client had a massage at noon but was not undressed and otherwise ready for their hands-on service until 12:15, then their session will still end at 12:55.
- All clients must check out for all services received with the Spa front desk staff prior to leaving Spa premises.
- This Spa accepts cash, MassageLuXe/FaceLuXe-issued gift cards and gift certificates, and Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit and debit. Personal checks are not accepted. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- MassageLuXe/FaceLuXe gift cards/certificates may be purchased in the Spa or online at massageluxe.com. Gift cards/certificates are non-refundable. If lost or stolen, consumers have the right to receive a free replacement card from the Spa the original was purchased, in the amount that remains on the original gift card/certificate. The physical gift card/certificate must be present at the time of redemption. Having a number written down is not sufficient and will not be accepted as a form of payment. Balances can be checked by visiting any MassageLuXe/FaceLuXe Spa nationwide, or by calling any MassageLuXe Spa.
- Occasionally you may receive a “promotional gift card” that is not sold in our Spas, but instead may be given out and/or in the form of rewards. These cards may have an expiration date or additional restrictions and/or exemptions that apply to their use. A written description will be provided on the physical card or located in the paper material included with the “promotional gift card” upon being issued.
- We reserve the right to deactivate, cancel or suspend any gift card if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity, or improper gift card
- MassageLuXe/FaceLuXe gift card(s) purchased through unauthorized sellers or resellers will not be honored and are not valid forms of payment. We are not liable for lost funds that were used to purchase any unauthorized card/certificate.
- Certain Spas and/or promotions may require you to place a card on file to hold your scheduled appointment. If you do not show for your appointment or cancel the appointment inside of the aforementioned cancellation policy time frame (see Cancellation Policy above), the Spa will charge the full amount of the scheduled service to the card on file that was used to save the appointment time. This is to compensate the service provider and Spa for the lost appointment that could have been rescheduled if policy were followed by the scheduled client.
- Parties of 4 or more people may be required to place a credit card on file to reserve their requested time slots. The credit card will not be charged if the Cancellation Policy (above) is followed. If the Cancellation Policy is not properly followed, the credit card on file to hold the appointment will be charged the full amount of the scheduled services with no refunds.